- COVID-19 Vaccine ClinicMontour County is hosting a 1-day Johnson and Johnson vaccine clinic.
- Spotted Lantern Fly Information
- Text-To-911 Now Available`Text-to-911 service is now available in Montour County.
- Help stop the spread of COVID-19.We encourage all Montour County residents to install the COVID Alert PA app. This free app from the Pennsylvania Department of Health is available for both the iOS and Android platforms. The app is able to provide warnings of potential exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 as well as offers a variety […]
Preparation, Information, Involvement
The Montour County Emergency Management Agency endeavors to reduce the vulnerability of the people and municipalities within our county to damage, injury and loss of life and property by providing the necessary resources and information; and encouraging involvement in emergency preparation and response.
We are responsible for:
- Planning, assigning and coordinating all available resources in an integrated program of prevention
- Mitigation, preparedness response and recovery of all emergencies
Emergency Management is NOT a replacement for or an addition to, the police, fire, ambulance, Red Cross, and other important community emergency functions. Rather it is a system for coordinating and managing these multiple services when all are responding to a community threat.
We have all types of emergency information to offer to the public, ranging from weather information, what to do during fires, floods, severe weather, school emergencies, and hazardous material emergencies to how to prepare your car and home for winter storms.